toilet pump

I have replaced the refill valve in one of my toilet tanks with a Moen toilet repair kit to fix a leakage problem. However, recently I have been starting to hear weird "hissing"/"screeching" noises in the toilet tank. Could there be a malfunction of the kit?
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 04:09:09 +0000, ssylee wrote:

Yes but can also be caused by too slow of a refill. But I guess that also can be caused by a malfunctioning valve.