They things you learn

...A Man's Guide...
Something you need to know.
<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU&sns=em

'Oren[_2_ Wrote: > ;3278845']....A Man's Guide...

That video would't play on my laptop for some reason, so I provided an alternative...
Things made in Canada... from the World's best baseball bats to the worlds best racing bicycles...
'13 Awesome Things You Didn't Know Were Made in Canada | Reader's Digest' (http://tinyurl.com/na26744 )
--
nestork

On 09/01/2014 11:38 AM, nestork wrote:

Nestork,
Fascinating. Although, I never say a thing about the difficulty that arises from living next to glaciers.
:-) If you are from Canada, would you stop deporting your sleazy businessmen to the States. If I have a Canadian supplier based in Canada, no problem, honest as the day is long. If they are Canadian, but have moved to the States: OH HOLY SHIT! Doesn't take many guesses to figure out why your deport them.
So please consider deporting them move to England or Australia instead. They speak English there too. (Well, maybe not so much in Australia.) I would say France, but the French can't understand anything that comes out of a French Canadian's mouth anyway. And the French might get mad and stop exporting arrogance. :-)
-T
'Oren[_2_ Wrote:

Well, really, the problem revolves around the fact that I'm on dial-up.
So, let's say I bought a new computer that used the latest Windows operating system and I had the latest version of Firefox or Chrome or Internet Explorer on my computer...
..it would still take me all day to upload a small video file at 2 to 3 kilobytes per second.
And, that's the reason I keep using my old Pentium 4 computers running XP and IE6. No point putting better running shoes on a turtle.
--
nestork

The guy lost all credibility with me when he said you want to move out of the fun zone.
Fail

The scary part of the presentation was as some portions of the graph were being explained old memories were being recalled. Fortunately I didn't have any recollection for the dude section.

Good or bad, we'll never have that option.
On 09/01/2014 11:15 AM, Oren wrote:

Pretty funny stuff. Has a woman's guide in it too.
And, if you have no common sense and play this for my wife AND you do not hear back from me again, well, it was nice knowing you all