THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

...is to take the bastard outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch
Oh... quick glance, the subject line said to clean your FRIENDS.
Nevermind, nothing to look at. Keep moving.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

FRIDGE

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take *me* outside and shoot me.

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take *me* outside and shoot me.
And so she goes, you son of a bitch

You know, I've been called worse...and by better people.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

You can use my standard reply which negates the epithet,
"How do you know my mother, where did you meet her?"
TDD

I've come close to that before... after the power was out for six days. In the summer.
nate

Never bought a foreclosed house have you :-)
It's disgusting but they often clean up nice disassembling everything, lots of time and elbow effort, disinfectant, bleach, Agent Orange and heavy duty greenie pads.

Power wash it inside and get the floor clean at the same time.