Thanks! I fixed the slow bathtub drain

Thanks to you guys, I fixed my slow draining bathtub. Speedy Jim, your advice was what helped me get the stopper out. Then, after I removed the clog, I poured some baking soda and vinegar down the drain (read that in another thread). I also used it to clean the brass stopper while I had it out and it shines like new! Thanks!