Tanglefoot

Back in the 30's and 40's they put about a 6" ring of this stuff around a treetrunk to keep insects from climbing up the tree.

I haven't seen it in years. Do they still make it and if so, where might I get some?

Thanks,

Reply to
Bill Reynolds

Did you even *try* a Google search before you posted? The company is still in business, and they still make it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Or even just put the product name into the most common form URL? Jeez.

Reply to
Travis Jordan