Tanglefoot

Back in the 30's and 40's they put about a 6" ring of this stuff around a treetrunk to keep insects from climbing up the tree.
I haven't seen it in years. Do they still make it and if so, where might I get some?
Thanks,

business, and they still make it.
Doug Miller wrote:

Or even just put the product name into the most common form URL? Jeez.