Tamko or Certainteed Shingles

Anyone have an opinion between these two manufacturers? I plan to install 30 year, algae resistant, architectural shingles.

I can't comment on the shingles; only on one of the companies.
We bought Certainteed windows for our new house 4 years ago. We live on a hill and get a lot of wind with the rain. They leaked.
Certainteed sent a rep down from Kansas City to North Texas to inspect the windows. They replaced all the windows with commercial (rated for third floor or higher) grade at no charge to us. I was pretty impressed.
--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--
That is impressive.