Taking apart a Mini-Maglite

Page 3 of 3

it's not the MiniMag that is at fault for leaking batteries. It's the batteries themselves.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Stormin Mormon wrote:

A drop or two of STP or silicone damping fluid works wonders on those threads.
TDD
zxcvbob wrote:

If the batteries are EverReady (energizers) they are still guaranteed not to leak. Send the lights to them and they will repair or replace them for free.