Suspended ceiling - best way to raise a single tile?

I have a fitness (elliptical) machine in my basement where there is a suspended ceiling. Because of my height, it's better to remove the tile above the fitness machine to provide an extra 2-3 inches of headroom.
What is the best way, cosmetically, to raise a single ceiling tile? Is there a concave tile? How can I raise the tile and make it look good? I'd rather not have to remove and replace the tile each time I use the machine... or remove the tile completely.
Thanks, Andy

Cut four tiles to the appropriate length, and make a little box to go around the edge of the raised tile. Have you considered trimming the legs? If possible of course.

I would think removing a vertebrae or two might have fewer repercussions. ;-)
Peter H
Thanks, I will try that this weekend.