surplus Ipe decking FS Orlando

Attention,hobbyist woodworkers of the Orlando area; I saw in today's Sentinel,an ad for 43 2x6x12' pieces of IPE decking,for $15.
IMO,that seems like a good deal for a wood hobbyist.
The ad is on the front page of the Classified section,it's not me,no relation,I live in an apartment...I don't now if the ad appears on the Sentinel's website.I hate seeing good wood go to waste.
Local folks can look up my phone number,talk to my call-screening anwering machine,and I'll give you the guy's number.
I also posted this in rec.woodworking
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I am guessing that is $15 bucks a stick and it is probably gone by now
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in wrote:

Very likely,but you never know until you look into it. the ad doesn't SAY "each".
it says [bold print]"Hardwood Ipe[reg.print]--decking #43 pieces -$15- 407-xxxx-xx."
It's not my problem,just giving a heads up.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik