stripping cedar lap siding

Hi,

I have cedar lap siding on my house, which is painted. I would like to restore it to its former CEDAR finished glory.

Is there an easy way to strip this paint? I thought removing it from the house and running it through my planer to get most of the paint off, but I have no idea how to get the rest of the paint off of the edges, and the lap itself.

Any experience out there doing this?

- Thanks,

Todd

Reply to