Storing a refrigerator and deep freeze

I need to store my deep freeze (17cu chest) and my two refrigerators, a 24cu and a 20cu. Both are freezer on top. I am leaving to go to Africa for a year, and do not want to have to replace them when i return. I plan on leaving them in place in my house, but had planned on removing power to them. I can leave them powered if need be. Other than cleaning them out and proping the door open, what else should i do? No one will be in the house while i am gone, other than the person i have coming over every now and then to look at it.
Thanks for your help. Carl
Carl wrote:

Hi,
Something that may help.... http://www.applianceaid.com/storing.html