Steel roof installed over battens

My new steel roof was screwed directly to the battens without decking. I've got one gable vent and a new turbine vent. I hear that condensation can be an issue. Can anyone tell me what the options would be if I start having condensation problems? Having decking installed at this point would probably be expensive. Are there any alternatives? There are relatively mild winters here in Oklahoma. How likely do you think it is that I'll need to worry about it?
Thanks, Dan

A waterproof tent?
danmc68 wrote:

Hi, Who did the install?

A local contractor did the work. If he had put down decking and tar paper, it would have voided the warranty on the metal.

That's how they reroof with steel in this area - put battens over the old roof and screw down the new steel roof.