Squirrels slide off the bird feeder...

... when you dose the feeder with WD40.
Plus a dozen more unusual uses for the stuff.
From Reader's Digest (originally 27 Amazing Uses for WD40): http://www.rd.com/slideshows/13-amazing-uses-for-wd-40/?trkid=outbrain-slideshow
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIp7V7VcCX8

Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 15, 8:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@voyager.net (natp) wrote:

I didn't see any video of birds peaceully enjoying any of those bird feeders.
Why wouldn't the feeder spin around when a bird or two lands on it?
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/15/2012 4:07 AM, HeyBub wrote:

http://www.rd.com/slideshows/13-amazing-uses-for-wd-40/?trkid=outbrain-slideshow
Just a FWIW: I got the blue screen of death from the link. No doubt a s/w problem on my end.
We have large live oaks in the front yard and bird feeders in the back and the squirrels are great fun to watch around here. We do have one feeder that, so far, has been impossible for them to raid but it can't accommodate larger birds either. The wife goes and chases the buggers off but I think they are more fun than the birds.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 15, 8:55 pm, gonjah <gonjah.net> wrote:

Run a check disk....AKA CHKDSK
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/15/2012 11:12 PM, Ron wrote: