sprinkler coming on at the wrong time?

In Texas, September is usually indistinguishable from August. This year was different. We had an unusually hot August (sometimes north and east Texas were hotter than Phoenix and Las Vegas). In September, it cooled off, so I needed to reprogram the sprinkler controller anyway, to reduce watering.

Mark Lloyd
On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:53:17 -0500, Mark Lloyd

It is set to use military time vs normal 12 hour clock?
Oren

No. I would actually prefer "military time", but have it set to AM/PM for consistency with other clocks.

(missing sig separator?)

Mark Lloyd