spray paint for extension cords

Is there any type of spray for the rubber coatings on extension cords?

I put them in the dishwasher. They come out nice.

If you are wanting to color code or otherwise mark your cords, try liquid electrical tape. I've seen it in the big box stores and of course the electrical supply houses carry it. The stuff will stick very well to any kind electrical insulation with perhaps the exception Teflon and polyethylene. Starbrite manufactures it in five colors. http://tinyurl.com/yqede2 I hope this helps you?
[8~{} Uncle Monster
"Fusion" is wet dog shit compared to Duplicolor "VinylColor" for anything plastic. There may be more than one mfgr of this kind of stuff, if necc.; this is not paint, its sold for dying vehicle interiors, and it works well for plastics, like computer components (the one I use), and probably does flexible electrical cords with no problem. You can't make a mistake, there is no running, and the color is even. There is no excuse not to paint anything plastic, even black. If you're gonna, don't waste your time doing anything else.
well maybe they changed the name to "Vinyl & Fabric": http://www.duplicolor.com/products/vinyl.html
I'm gonna send an e-mail about the name. I get it in Canada at NAPA. Check the web, not all products at all chains.

-
http://www.plastikote.com/plastikote/auto/template.jsp?searchcode=RES&product=UltraVinyl
different companies, above is what I have used

As the OP was asked, to do what??! -- Oren
Hofstadter's Law - It [a task] always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Spray to do what?

Heck, I get it! He wants to stencil his name on the cord :-/
-- Oren