Special utensils on Circulon pots

I just bought a set of Circulon pots...Infinite is the model...they have circular swirls in/on the cooking surface....I bought these on clearance so there is no brochure and no packaging that recommends any certain utensils...I know there are cooking forums out there, but I visit here regular and thought someone might know...btw, I did do a Google search and came up with nothing significantly informative.... Thanks... Perry

Reply to
cajunpaisley

try looking for plastic utensils. They aren't too hard to find. I would try looking at a retail store.

Reply to
bill allemann

I have had some Circulon pots and pans for at least 15 years and never used any special utensils with them; the original grooves are still fine.

Reply to
Hi Ho Silver