solar lights

I have a couple of solar lights,one works good,the other wont come on until about 3-4 am ,batteries are good ,cant figure out.
tony pac wrote:

Hi, For a quick check swap the batteries between two.
tried that,doesn't help,one works at about 8:30 pm the other will come on about 3:00am ?

tony pac wrote:

Since they are likely is slightly different locations, my guess is they are seeing some other light and not triggering. Try moving them or shading them and see what happens.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
I have taken it in to a dark basement,still no go.

Tony Pacc wrote: --top posting repaired--

> I have taken it in to a dark basement,still no go.
It's obviously shy... :)
Seems bizarre, can only assume if put both in same location at same time and behave differently there's a fault in the one...they're not expensive, are they?