Snowbear plows any good?

I have a 400ft gravel driveway that I have been plowing with an old garden tractor and a 48" plow. It takes a while and traction is often an issue going up hill, but I can get it done with chains and wheel weights.
I have seen these lightweight personal plows like Snowbear that are almost 7ft and can bolt on to a truck and be removed easily. The are raise with an electric winch, and you have to get out of the truck to angle the blade manually (not an issue since I have to do the same thing with the tractor blade...and i'm outside all the time then).
I have an older F150 4x4 that is in great shape and would use that to plow. Anyone have an experience with these? It would only be for my driveway, but I don't want to buy something that will only last a year or two.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I would be concerned about possible damage to the truck and how careful you may be able to scrap the gravel taking the snow and leaving the gravel.
Sorry I don't have any personal experience, as I am sure that is what you were really hoping for and need.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

General opinions: it is made for just what you want. It is light so truck will carry it well but it won't scrape packed snow well. It is not made for commercial use and will not last when used as such. The winch strap doesn't last long before it breaks. Comes with a nice dolly to move it around.