small engine repair manual vs (pdf) CDs

Looking for a repair manual for 6.5hp Tecumseh engine. Googling the web reveal a lot of repair CDs in the market, are they really good as they claim or better be be off with the Tecumseh printed manual?, TIA S.
sand and sun wrote:

I prefer the CD manuals as long as they are the real mccoy and not generic. When I find the page I need I print it out and take it outside to do the work. When finished I just throw it away, NO more dirty, greasy paper manuals.

I bought a counter depth Jenn-air two years ago.
There is some differences in the depth on the interior.
I have been happy with the purchase.