Slippery deck steps

Now that winter has hit the south, my deck steps are slippery in the morning. I've seen yellow sandpaper like strips on decks at my workplace. Does anyone know where I can get these strips? If you have any other ideas those would be welcome also.
TIA
<< my deck steps are slippery in the morning. I've seen yellow sandpaper like strips on decks at my workplace. Does anyone know where I can get these strips? >>
Lots of places to try: 1) Boat shops have neat non-slip offerings from paint additives to whatever. 2) Industrial supply places, McMaster, Grainger. That's where your company probably got theirs. 3) Have you looked around the box stores, Ace Hardware, etc.? Should be easy. HTH
Joe
I've bought sticky tape for boat trailers, two inch wide rolls gritty non slip tape in white, also avail glow in the dark - never had it come off galv or alum trailers that sunk-a-lot it doesn't get quite icey frozen here in florida so not sure about ice repellantcy.

www.mcmaster.com