Slime for cart tube tires

I bought a bottle of Slime tire sealant hoping to use it on my chore cart's 26" bicycle tire, which are constantly going flat. I came to realize that the Slime I bought was for tubless tires. Does anyone know if this product will work on bicycle tires with tubes? Thanks
If you go to http://www.slime.com/tiresealant/index.php you'll find that Slime makes a separate product for tubeless tires vs tires with tubes, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say while the tubeless Slime might work in a tube, it's not the right tool for the job.
But I gotta ask - if this isn't an emergency situation where you have to get the cart home from some remote location, why don't you replace the tubes and eliminate the root cause of the flats?
klim wrote:

yes it will work with tubes. i run tubes and slime in my zero turn mowers . works better i think than going tubeless with slime..lucas
Thought I would give the group some feedback on this Slime. 6 weeks ago I bought a bottle of Slime and used it on one of my 26" chore cart tires (bicycle type) that had gone through 3 tubes in the past year, and also on the tubeless front tire of my riding mower (I had already put a tube in the other when it went flat). Both have stayed inflated even through the sub-zero weather we've been having here in Colorado. An amazing and effective product that does what it says.