Slime for cart tube tires

I bought a bottle of Slime tire sealant hoping to use it on my chore cart's 26" bicycle tire, which are constantly going flat. I came to realize that the Slime I bought was for tubless tires. Does anyone know if this product will work on bicycle tires with tubes? Thanks

Reply to
klim

If you go to

you'll find that Slime makes a separate product for tubeless tires vs tires with tubes, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say while the tubeless Slime might work in a tube, it's not the right tool for the job.

But I gotta ask - if this isn't an emergency situati> I bought a bottle of Slime tire sealant hoping to use it on my chore

Reply to
DerbyDad03

yes it will work with tubes. i run tubes and slime in my zero turn mowers . works better i think than going tubeless with slime..lucas

ds549

Reply to
klim