SLIM AIR HANDLER DISCONNECT SWITCH

Hello, I need the most SLIM 240V DISCONNECT SWITCH available for my A/C AIR HANDLER (The inside unit). The reason being I have very limited space between the wall and the air handler. Anyone knows who makes the most SLIM disconnect switches?
Thanks Before Hand, Adiel

1000 amp, 100 amp ? fused?

Hello, sorry it should be 60 amp non-fused.
Thanks Again, Adiel