Slide out pantry

We will be renovating the kitchen this year, and one area we want to renovate is a small pantry next to the refrigerator. It's getting harder for us to bend down to get things on the bottom, and even to reach inside to get stuff is getting more difficult. We've seen the slide out pantry cabinets on some of the shows and in showrooms, and we were wondering if there was any way to install a built-in version - in short, convert the standard pantry to a slide-out type? Googling has only brought up the under-cabinet types of slide out pantry shelves, if anyone has a good link it would be most appreciated.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

one area we want to

refrigerator. It's getting harder

and even to reach inside

seen the slide out pantry

and we were wondering if

in short, convert the

only brought up the

if anyone has a good link

I saw some nice one today at Lowe's. Also saw dish racks that pull out like a deep drawer. I really liked them.

Reply to
Kathy

I was looking for ideas for stereo stuff. Maybe this will help.

Oren

Oren

Try

Reply to
Cliff Hartle

They have others also. CDN $, you can switch currency if needed.

Ray

Reply to
nospambob

There are serious loading weight issues with the slide outs. Let alone the costs involved.

I offer this site.

They happen to be close to my home. The site is all pdf format and you will have to call them. They ship anywhere and accept credit cards for more than $5.00.

Their kitchen stuff is 1/2 the cost of the box stores. I installed one of their double trash bins in my last kitchen. Along with the kitchen sink drawer tilt downs.

Reply to
SQLit

Thank you to all who answered.

"Ray" wrote in news:vN9wf.32$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com: