Slide out pantry

We will be renovating the kitchen this year, and one area we want to renovate is a small pantry next to the refrigerator. It's getting harder for us to bend down to get things on the bottom, and even to reach inside to get stuff is getting more difficult. We've seen the slide out pantry cabinets on some of the shows and in showrooms, and we were wondering if there was any way to install a built-in version - in short, convert the standard pantry to a slide-out type? Googling has only brought up the under-cabinet types of slide out pantry shelves, if anyone has a good link it would be most appreciated.
Richard

I saw some nice one today at Lowe's. Also saw dish racks that pull out like a deep drawer. I really liked them.

I was looking for ideas for stereo stuff. Maybe this will help.
http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/print/0,17071,709890,00.html
Oren
Try
http://wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/GroupID/Kitchen%20%26%20Bath%20Organizers/CatID/Kitchen%20Cabinet%20Organizers/SubCatID/KV%20Pantry%20Systems
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 089
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 079

Thank you to all who answered.

I bought full extension bottom mount drawer slides and used 1/2" Baltic Birch for the drawers. Slides mount in the center of the drawer and attach to existing shelves. Can't imagine life without them now.

There are serious loading weight issues with the slide outs. Let alone the costs involved.
I offer this site.
http://www.usifaz.com /
They happen to be close to my home. The site is all pdf format and you will have to call them. They ship anywhere and accept credit cards for more than $5.00.
Their kitchen stuff is 1/2 the cost of the box stores. I installed one of their double trash bins in my last kitchen. Along with the kitchen sink drawer tilt downs.