Skid-Proofing Tiles?

Somebody layed tiles over the concrete slab patio behind our house.
Bad Idea. These things redefine the phrase "Slippery When Wet".
First thing that comes to mind is to apply some sort of anti-skid to them, but I have no clue what that might be.
Is there anything out there?
I'm resisting the urge to tear them up because:
- I have not idea how well the grouting or whatever they are set in adheres to the cement below and, therefore, how hard it will be to get a smooth surface again.
- It's complicated by the fact that we had paving stone sidewalks put in and, at the same time, had the contractor extend the patio a little on 3 sides with proper paving stones - so whatever we replaced the tiles with would have to be the same thickness as the tiles to match elevation with the surrounding pavers.
--
Pete Cresswell

I have no idea if this works...it's just something I found a link to in another forum. Hint: I used this thing called Google.
http://slipperytile.com/
On 2/7/2014 5:54 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

That looks interesting if it works.
My only suggestion it to wipe on epoxy grout and leave some residue on the tile instead of wiping it clean.
Per DerbyDad03:

That's the kind of thing I was hoping for.
Now to find somebody who has actually used it and can say it works... Outside...
--
Pete Cresswell

If it's sold on Amazon, I often find good reviews.
--
Dan Espen

The suggestion came from the second post in this thread...
http://m.hometalk.com/#/post/509516
The company that suggested it...
http://www.woodbridgeenvironmental.com/