Sinkholes /Stumps

I have several depressions in my back yard that each year get deeper. Some of the property was filled so I am assuming that the home builder (house is about 18 years old) buried stumps. Aside from time or digging them up, is there anything I can do about this? Is there a way to accelerate the decomposition of the stumps? How long does it take stumps to rot?

George

Reply to
georgepag

I have that too. I need to order another truck of top soil.

Reply to
Sherman

Well, you could get someone to plow and harrow your lawn, and then re-sod. That would probably do it. Where are your water, power, gas, and sewage lines?

Reply to
Goedjn