Silly Putty Stain Removal

Does anyone know of a method to remove silly putty from a comforter? I was able to get the putty off but am now left with a stain. Any suggestions?
I had some success with "goo gone" remover. You have to use a lot of it.. it released big pieces.. and it seemed.. dissolve little pieces. Had to wash item 4 or 5 times to get the Solvent smell out.. but in the end it got the job done.
Danduckeli writes:

All the effective methods are listed here:
http://www.sillyputty.com/silly_science/science_faqs.htm