Sill plate for shed?

I just completed a floor for my shed using Patio Stones. But somewhere along the way I realized a 10x8 shed does not use a 10x8 floor. LOL, the guy at HD said it would work. Seriously my fault for not downloading the install first, but not a huge problem either. Since I have a PT frame for the stones and base, I made sure that the stones are just proud of the PT frame so that the shed rail can overlap the PT frame. My only concern is that the stones may settle at a different rate than the frame and warp the shed walls.

So I was thinking about putting down some 2x6 PT around the outside of the base that would be flush with the stone's PT frame. This would give me a more stable base and make it easier to screw down the shed's sole plate. I was going to use some Tapcons to anchor my sill plate to the Patio Stones, which should be easier than drilling holes for the shed's sole plate in cement. Simply because I don't have to be as accurate about placing the Tapcons.

Too anal?

Reply to
Bill Stock

Not if a good wind comes along.