Shower Door Seal

No need to improvise. A Google search for vinyl shower door seals will give you a good starting point. Here's one link.

RicodJour

Hi--

I am lookng for a shower-door (pivot type) vinyl(?) strip seal that goes in a groove in the channel member at the bottom of the door frame.

The seal has a circular cross section with an inverted "Tee" on the bottom that fits in the channel. The top circular-part seals against the closing door. The inverted "Tee" part holds the seal in place in the bottom channel.

I don't know what make the door is.

Do you know where I might find such a part? Or, have a suggestion about what could be improvised as an alternative?

Thanks,

Dick

Reply to
Prof Reid

Try any glass place (not HD or Lowes). Especially glass places that do shower enclosures.

Reply to
Robert Allison

: Prof Reid wrote: :>

:> I am lookng for a shower-door (pivot type) vinyl(?) strip seal that :> goes in a groove in the channel member at the bottom of the door : frame. :>

:> The seal has a circular cross section with an inverted "Tee" on the : bottom :> that fits in the channel. The top circular-part seals against the :> closing door. The inverted "Tee" part holds the seal in place in the :> bottom channel. :>

:> I don't know what make the door is. :>

:> Do you know where I might find such a part? Or, have a suggestion :> about what could be improvised as an alternative?

: No need to improvise. A Google search for vinyl shower door seals will : give you a good starting point. Here's one link.

:

: R

Thanks, but none I can find through this URL or other searches has a similar cross section--circular sweep with inverted "Tee" footer.

Any leads to a possible manufacturer of the door could be helpful--it's about 20 years old.

Dick

Reply to
Prof Reid