Shenandoah Windows?

I'm looking into redoing, well, most of my house it seems, and have a couple of different proposals for work, thought I'd get an opinion here. I've got a cheaper estimate from a company who uses Shenandoah Windows, which I'd never heard of before. They're apparently in Virginia, smaller regional company, but I have no idea as to their reliability? Anyone have any opinions or links to websites with further information? Would like to get an idea of people's opinions.

I've got a more expensive estimate from a company I've used before that's extremely professional and good to work with, and they're using Gorell windows, which I've actually heard of. Just want to get an idea of the reliability of the Shenandoah.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
Dan Iwerks