Several "how to insulate" questions.

Hi,
Here's my insulation project and there are several instances where I am not sure what the best way to insulate is. The wall that you are seeing has stucco on the other side. (I'm in 19083.)
http://freeboundaries.com/howtoinsulate1.jpg
http://freeboundaries.com/howtoinsulate2.jpg
1. What's the best way to insulate those "void triangles" between the wall and the roof? 2. What's the best way to insulate corner where the cinder block wall meets the stone wall? 3. What's the best way to insulate around the sewage pipe. 4. Finally, you can't see it in the pictures, but for some inceivable reason, some of the cinder blocks are on their side, so there is basically nothing between the inside and the stucco.
I suppose that "stuff it with fiberglass" might be the right answer to all of these, but perhaps using "great stuff" foam is a good idea in some places here.
Many thanks in advance,
Aaron

What insulation, I see none anywhere. If it was my house I would stud it all with 2x4 and use a R7 spray foam on all exterior walls, and hows the attic.

Right, there isn't any. So I am asking what kind to get.
Thanks
Aaron

Aaron-
I suggest you take a look at one of the online insulation calculators (your tax dollars at work) from the DOE.
Based on your location you've got a pretty decent heating & cooling demand.
I think fiberglass is going to be a stretch for your insulation needs unless you add some deeper framing.
Hard to tell from the photos....what is the structure? What are the heating requirements?
Professional spray foam is kinda spendy but hard to beat for R value & sealing properties.
cheers Bob