Security System Question: Creating a Wireless Link to Old Panel

I have an old Ademco panel with dry closure contacts that is part of a hardwired system. I would like to be able to add a couple of wireless devices to this panel. What I am looking for is a wireless receiver with dry closure relay that I can attach to this panel with a simple 2-wire connection. Then I will propose to add other items such as wireless vibration sensors that can communicate with the panel. Who makes these? I have looked at the Ademco and other sites but don't seem to find anything that will work universally with old-style panels. Surely somebody must make one. Help much appreciated! Frank

I think if you look around at the prices of new panel kits, you'll find that you can get a new panel, keypad, battery, etc with wireless built-in for a little more than the cost of trying to upgrade the old one. Take a look at the GE Concord 4 as an example. It has 8 hardwired zones plus wireless and the whole kit is $120.
Also, if you intend to make the wireless a new zone, you need to have the installer codes, programming info, and necessary programming means to make the modifications. The new kit covers all that.