Sears Craftsman Lawnmower Breaks on Third Use

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@soehl.com wrote:

made them cut the grass. Also Sears stuff may do the function it is designed for but products are generally bottom line. Frank
Give son credit for being creatively incompetent. Mine did that when I made them cut the grass. Also Sears stuff may do the function it is designed for but products are generally bottom line. Frank
Frank has a point here. Maybe he figures if he does it wrong often enough, you'll stop making him do it. My husband tries that now and then.... but I'm finally on to him.
--
Kate
______

I would say yes. I did the same with a sears craftsman gas mower and hit a big rock head-on and pushed part of the housing into the blade and it locked up solid. Sears fixed it free of charge. But it was in the shop for a week. They even washed the unit and cleaned the filter etc..
Lesley