Seal broken

I can't find a seal for my dishwasher. It's the bottom seal where the door closes. I have to place the seal to it's proper position every time I open the door in order for the dishwasher not to leak. If I can glue it back in to place it would solve my problem. My question is, what kind of glue should I use? I'm leaning towards silicone, but with the heat, cooling down, moisture, Etc., the silicone might break down.....any suggestions would be appreciated...