Schroeder valve

Where can a schroeder valve be bought? I am looking for one that has threaded mounting and can be secured with a nut on a pressure sprayer. There is enough access into the tank that will let me get my hand and a wrench into the tank to secure the valve.
Charlie
Charlie Bress wrote:

--
Grandpa

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:10:53 -0400, "Charlie Bress"

The best source is hvac supply stores. Look in the yellow pages.
Otherwise, online hvac supply stores.
Charlie Bress wrote:

http://www.septicmaintenanceonline.com/store/1650651/product/12070014 BTW, its spelled "Schrader"