? salt block?

we have a water softener, that has been using salt, that is NOT in block form. can i switch back to block? i find them far more convenient. thanks, rosie
if past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians. ............................................ warren buffett

not in block form? is it liquid?
anyways we went to potassium and were told we could just add it to the existing salt.
punch
p.s. you don't have a butler to take care of these things, you rich bit$% : )