Rust-Oleum Transformations Countertop

Who has used this or a similar product?
Rust-Oleum Transformations Countertop
http://tinyurl.com/a7ncecv
Any comments?
I have tiered counters in my kitchen and I wanted to dress up one of the tiers for the holidays. The one I'm doing is between the kitchen and the dining room and doesn't get heavy use.
Suggestions?
Jim
i bought a can, but have been afraid to use it because a couple spots on counter gets a lot of abrasion (non cutting). i guess i will have some left over for touchup if it doesnt dry up in the can. i am thinking storing the can upside down will give a better airlock. its too expensive to be buying for touchups.