Rust-Oleum Transformations Countertop

Who has used this or a similar product?

Rust-Oleum Transformations Countertop

Any comments?

I have tiered counters in my kitchen and I wanted to dress up one of the tiers for the holidays. The one I'm doing is between the kitchen and the dining room and doesn't get heavy use.

Suggestions?

Jim

Reply to
gonjah

i bought a can, but have been afraid to use it because a couple spots on co= unter gets a lot of abrasion (non cutting). i guess i will have some left o= ver for touchup if it doesnt dry up in the can. i am thinking storing the c= an upside down will give a better airlock. its too expensive to be buying f= or touchups.

Reply to
dumbstruck