Run Your Car On Water!!! Under $50

I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump So I got adventurous and purchased the information on How-To convert my vehicle to run on Water. Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no automotive knowledge to do. You can too!

Yeah, my car runs on water. I had it mounted on pontoons.

What have you been smoking ? Can I have some. :-)
On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:13:22 -0700 (PDT), [deleted] <[deleted]> wrote:

Yes, filling up on water does stop fuel waste.
A car that won't start doesn't use fuel.

So you decided to SCAM people with that old perpetual motion machine.

and anyone who signs up is sure to get what they deserve.
When did we turn into a nation where these scam artists can florish? When did people stop using their critical thinking skills?
Kelly Jones wrote:

Sometime before 1869, when David Hannum (not PT Barnum as is commonly believed) said "There's a sucker born every minute".
--John

I run a very large used engine and remanufactured engine website www.GotEngines.com. I have been hearing a lot of people talk about this when calling us, but I haven't heard of anyone actually using it. I'm curious to see if anyone has had any success. I would assume this would be all over the news and the leading manufacturers would've been all over the concept, so this is most likely to good to be true. The only reason I see this being a hidden possibilty is because I recently watched a movie "Who Killed The Electric Car?". We've had the capability to make electric vehicles for years...in fact, the electric car came before the gas car. This movie really opened my eyes to the bully oil area.

perch-fishing on Tawas Bay, Lake Huron. Then after the ice melted in the spring, I ran it on dry land. And I didn't even have to pay $50!
t13prod wrote:

It should run on piss just as well. Won't smell like French fries though.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

Do you wanna buy some gas line magnets and a cyclone for your car also ??? OOPS I forgot about that Slick-40 that my wife baught along with a gallon of MOTOR MEDIC Jerry