rotating cabinet support repair

Hi, I bought a tall rotating cabinet that was intended for light articles (shoes), but I'm using it instead for heavy stuff (electronic euqipment). When rotating the cabinet, the center of gravity changes and the support is pulled out of the wall. I have a solution, but I'd appreciate some advice on one point.
Here is how the thing looks now:
A. | <--the wall cabinet | ---------- | | | | | | | pivot o-------------|| <-- support rod anchored to wall | | | | | | ---------- | B. |
To fix this, I want to add two support rods from the pivot to the wall. They would be 90 degrees from each other and go past the edges of the cabinet. They would be anchored to the wall at approximately points A. and B.
My question is this: is there a benefit to three support rods (center, left and right) or can I just use the two at a right angle to each other?
Thanks for any help.