Roofing valleys

I am going to shingle my home and I am wondering which is the best way to roof the valleys. Which is a better way, a woven valley or a cut valley? I live in Texas and all I see are woven. I have roofed a few houses in Colo. and they were all cut valleys.
mayojcm wrote:

Please see response in your other thread. Only one thread is needed.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit