Roof repair with 3 layers

Hi all,
I have 3 layers of roof on my house, but there is a small leak around one of the sky lights. In general, is it possible to repair such a roof and seal it up again? Its possible that a sheet of plywood would need to be replaced. The roof is huge in comparison to the area in question and I'd hate to do the whole thing (its in pretty good shape and my inspector said it should last another 15 years).
Thanks!