Rocaille Replacement Tub Faucet Knob

I'm looking for a replacement knob for a Rocaille single handle tub faucet.
I think that Rocaille was a Delta second or builders line of faucets that was phased out several years ago.
I've searched the Internet everywhere I can think of without success. Any suggestions?
The Streets wrote:

Danco now operates thru retail stores. They were making parts for every brand known. Try one of these outlets: http://www.danco.com/RetailOutlets.htm
Jim