replacing threshhold?

Wooden threshold on my 3 season porch is worn , warped and rocking. Can I get it out and replace it without removing the door frame?
I placed shims under it to stop the rock and I was going to cut the bottom of the door till I noticed the threshold is cupped/warped and only hittin one end of the door. Looks like I should replace threshold???
Thresholds are easy to replace. Cut the existing one at a 45 degree angle in the middle. Then hit it with a hammer to knock out the two halves.