Replacing my thermostat for AC unit

I have an older thermostat with an analog switch on one side: FAN or AUTO and another switch COOL - OFF - HEAT. There is a tempature gauge that I can preset temperature to trigger the heat or cool. I need to replace it with a new one, but I need some advise. Seem like a $20 and a $60 one have similar features, so what is a good one to get? My choices are:
RiteTemp Off White, Large Vertical Touch Screen Thermostat, 7 Day Programmable Energy Star Compliant, Compatible With Most SystemsModel GPMG8035C
Price: $49.00/ea
http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/HDUS/EN_US/asset/images/eplus/084615000075_4.jpg
7-Day Programmable Thermostat
Model 300610
Price: $69.99/ea
http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/HDUS/EN_US/asset/images/eplus/775264141126_4.jpg
Any recommendations?
Thanks,
MC
miamicuse wrote:

http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/HDUS/EN_US/asset/images/eplus/084615000075_4.jpg
http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/HDUS/EN_US/asset/images/eplus/775264141126_4.jpg
get yourself a White_rodgers 90 series 5+1+1 from a local HVAC dealer. Skip the home depot stuff as it cost almost as much.
the w-r has filter replacement timer, 5+1+1 day programmability, seperate temperature settings for heat vs. a/c, and an auto setting to decide which it needs when. vacation settings. Lockout. Also the fan is programmable to some degree. During the summer my fan stays on while I am home and I rarely need the a/c compressor to kick on (house gets more humid this way though)
check them out at their website. im happy with mine. They also have simple models.
--
Thank you,

http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/HDUS/EN_US/asset/images/eplus/084615000075_4.jpg
http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/HDUS/EN_US/asset/images/eplus/775264141126_4.jpg
I replaced mine a few months ago with:
Honeywell Programmable Thermostat ENERGY STAR Model: RTH6300B1056 http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId9500-74493-RTH6300B1056&lpage=none
It's also 5+1+1 and another nifty feature is that it automatically adjusts the start time. It cost $59 and right now Lowes has a rebate with it for a $5 gift card. I've never had a problem with mine. I can't comment on the fan control, however, since my AC is only wired with three wires and is missing the fourth fan control wire.
Greg M