Replacement mower blades

I've got a Sears Craftsman (Murray) 30" riding mower. Per the manual the replacement blade is a 56060HT.
Searching for this model online I'm getting many hits plus more that cross reference a newer series. Then comes the confusion factor as these blades often have different center hole sizes, .850", 7/8"x1" and 27/32. Even the original blade depending upon website may list any one of the three.
Are all three sizes truly interchangeable?

My experience with a (Troy-Bilt) mower was that manufacturers and vendors use different part numbers. The only way to match a replacement part is to take the old unit to the store.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:04:57 -0400, Don Phillipson wrote:

Problem I'm seeing is the exact same part number shown as having different center hole sizes.

Yes, they are: Considering tolerances, they are all the same size. 7/8 = .875 27/32 = 0.84375 where 0.850 is the manufacturer's nominal, most likely.
The "play" I've seen in most blades is in the order of 0.100, so those all easily fit within that. The 27/32 would be the closest, ignoring tolerances.