Replace wheels on glass door

I want to replace the wheels on my sliding glass door, but I can't figure out how to get the old wheels off. There are pictures here: http://figbug.dnsalias.org/gallery/door
I managed to get one bolt out, (the hole can be seen on the top in the 2nd picture), but it looks like there is another bolt in picture #1. It looks like the bottom of a bolt. It seems I would have to remove the glass to get it out.
There must be another way, any ideas?

get
loosen that adjusting screw all the way?
Sockmonkey wrote:

i got the same ones on my 30 yr. old patio door.. i tried to get them off also, until i looked at them,,, the bearings were good.. it seemed that they just could not turn??? it was all the dirt/hair and grease in them.. i took some WD -40 and shot them up pretty good and kept working on them to get them to spin freely and cleaned them off, remember that WD-40 is not a lubricant (its a solvent-cuts the grease ) and then put some white lithium grease on them and put them back in the opening of the wall.. no problem.. they slide like brand new.....
clipped

I read a DIY article recently that recommended cleaning with alcohol and lubricating with silicone. Oil will make dirt adhere, according to them (this old house?). Hubby fixed a friend's computer, in return friend is going to fix our sliders. I think the wheels are gone :o) I believe ours have a screw on the end of the door to remove the assembly.