Replace Steel Bars Fibers with Barchip Structural Synthetic Fibres

High steel prices has forced me to seek alternative concrete reinforcement methods and someone suggested to me to try barchip structural synthetic fibres by elastoplastic.com has anyone tried this and what were your results in implemenation. Please advise, thanks in advance.

I can't speak to how well the fibre stuff works (I've heard stories both ways), but before you go down that road, recommend you call local code office and see if it will pass inspection in your area, if what you are doing requires a permit. Code standards sometimes take a few years to catch up with new building methods. If your budget is so tight that the cost of rebar is a dealbreaker, perhaps you need to reexamine your design specs for the project.
aem sends...