Replace Sliding Glass Doors

I am looking to have my sliding glass door going to my deck replaced with French Doors. Does anyone have an idea about how much this might cost me in labor?
Thanks

in
Depends on the installation and local labor rates. New York City will be higher then Lima, Ohio.
Anywhere from $300-$1000 as a wild ass guess.