Removing epoxy

I'm removing shower doors from a fiberglas tub, and while they came out just fine, and there are minimal holes to fill, the lower track was attached with a hard epoxy. I'm looking for tips for removing the epoxy, without doing damage to the edge of the tub. Thanks, Lls
THe only way I know of to remove epoxy is to soften it up with a heat gun and scrap it off. It remains to be seen if you can do that without damaging the tub

If the tub is iron or steel then you can soften the epoxy with acetone. If the tub is fiberglass or plastic then this will not work without damaging the tub. Use a natural bristle brush and repeat application till the epoxy is softened then scrape off with a sharp scraper. the fumes will be bad so be careful and NO SMOKING or heat guns with acetone around.