remove cement from plywood flor

Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

Reply to
rjsechio

How thick?

Reply to
greg6755

Safety glasses and a BFH

Reply to
RayV

Do you mean a few spots that the cement got accidentally dropped on the floor is is there a 2 inch thick cement floor?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Did this a few years ago on a good size second floor enclosed sun room. Up to 4" thick and about 6 yards of concrete. Its not like a driveway where heavy equipment could be used. Much manual labor and had to carry it out piece by piece so wasn't easy or fast.

Reply to
** Frank **

Best answer yet. My arms are killing me. Thanks , I had a feeling that was going to be the answer.

Reply to
rjsechio via HomeKB.com

Reply to
rjsechio via HomeKB.com

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

angle grinder with black composite disk

Reply to
Rudy

Reply to
rjsechio via HomeKB.com

I was looking at this myself but it might need a big ass compressor to run it as I believe published psi and cfm is minimum. I got their little air grinder and my 230V compressor just barely keep up - just surprised how much air volume those things need.

Reply to
** Frank **