remove cement from plywood flor

Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.
How thick?
I removed tile and the cement on the plywood is about 1/16 to 1/8 thick. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I was looking at this myself but it might need a big ass compressor to run it as I believe published psi and cfm is minimum. I got their little air grinder and my 230V compressor just barely keep up - just surprised how much air volume those things need.
angle grinder with black composite disk
Thanks Rudy
Rudy wrote:

Safety glasses and a BFH
RayV wrote:

Best answer yet. My arms are killing me. Thanks , I had a feeling that was going to be the answer.

Do you mean a few spots that the cement got accidentally dropped on the floor is is there a 2 inch thick cement floor?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

Did this a few years ago on a good size second floor enclosed sun room. Up to 4" thick and about 6 yards of concrete. Its not like a driveway where heavy equipment could be used. Much manual labor and had to carry it out piece by piece so wasn't easy or fast.