rebuild rototiller carburetor

Hi, I would like to rebuild the carburetor of my Troy-built 6hp tecumseh rototiller. Does anyone know if there is a place on the internet that would describe how to do this? I am good at following directions but have only moderate experience at mechanics. thanks, Suzanne
You might look in:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/lmfaq.htm or http://www.small-engines.com /
Bob

tecumseh
internet that

directions but

Why the 'net? The small engine supplier you will be getting parts from can sell you a manual for probably less than ten bucks. Greg